Last Modified: December 2015
This Site is offered and made available only to users 14 years of age or older (the "Site Minimum Age") and is a designated and targeted to audience residing in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and/or Finland (the “Nordic countries”). Certain features on this Site may be subject to heightened age and/or other eligibility requirements. If you are not yet the Site Minimum Age or the required greater age for certain features, do not reside in the Nordic countries. and/or do not meet any other eligibility requirements, please discontinue using the Site immediately or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately. By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least the Site Minimum Age or other required greater age for certain features and meet any other eligibility and residency requirements of the Site.
The words "use" or "using" in this Agreement, means any time an individual (a "user"), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with use, display, view, print or copy from the Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever. This Agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or sites or any links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party sites or pages. This is the entire and exclusive Agreement between you and us regarding use of the Site and it cannot be modified, except as specifically described below in Section 2 .
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Agreement. We will post or display notices of material changes on the Site and/or via e-mail or notify you upon login about these changes; the form of such notice is at our discretion. Once we post them on the Site, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the Site after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and regularly review the terms and conditions of this Agreement so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of VII, and any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective licensors, Advertisers (as defined below), suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" as well. The Site is to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes.
You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of VII or its owner if VII is not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please follow the procedures set forth in our Copyright Compliance Policy.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers") such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners as a result of your use of the Site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser). ).
RULES OF CONDUCTYour use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to: :
transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain
malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan
horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other
material or information
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e- mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so- called "spamming" and "phishing"
- be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason
- violate any laws, rules or regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise;
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so; or
- without our prior permission, use(s) manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site. .
We may offer certain e-commerce services including the ability to purchase goods and services via a South Park Studios shop (the "E-Commerce Service" or "South Park Studios Shop"). Additional terms apply to your use and access of the E-Commerce Service and the terms are Additional Terms and incorporated herein by reference.
The E-Commerce Service utilizes third party operational service providers. All purchases made through these third party operational service providers are subject to their respective terms and conditions of use. We and VII are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for goods or services you obtain through our third party service providers or other web sites or web pages.
Customer reviews seen in the South Park Studios Shop are provided by Amazon.com users and are subject to Amazon.com's own community guidelines. We, VII, and our third party operational service providers reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to change product descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from conducting any or all transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product. Price and availability of any product are subject to change without notice.
WIRELESS MARKETING SERVICES AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Users that register for Comedy Central's wireless marketing services acknowledge, understand and agree that they may be charged by the user's wireless carrier for all messages sent to the user from Comedy Central and/or by users to Comedy Central. Standard messaging rates will apply, unless noted otherwise. Under no circumstances will Comedy Central or VII be responsible for any text messaging or other charges incurred by a user or by a person that has access to a user's wireless device, telephone number, or email address.
A user understands, acknowledges and agrees that Comedy Central may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any user, terminate its offer of any specific wireless marketing service or all wireless marketing services at any time without advance notice. Comedy Central may provide notice of terminations or changes in services on this Site.
CLOSED CAPTIONING OF INTERNET PROTOCOL-DELIVERED VIDEO PROGRAMMING
In accordance with the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010, all video programming distributors that make video programming available directly to end users through a distribution method that uses the internet protocol are required to provide contact information to end users for the receipt and handling of written closed captioning complaints.
If you have a complaint regarding the Site's compliance with the closed captioning requirements of the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010, click here.
Your comments, suggestions and information are important to us. Portions of this Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to participate in Communities and may provide you with the opportunity, through such Communities or otherwise, to submit, post, display, transmit and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, messages, content, media or materials (collectively, "Post" or "Postings").
Responsibility for Postings; Right to Review, Monitor, Edit and/or Screen and Take Other Actions.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that Postings are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Postings originated. This means that you are solely and entirely responsible for the consequences of all Postings that you (including, but not limited to, Postings made under your name, user name and/or email address) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site.
Postings do not reflect the views of the Site, Comedy Central or VII and the Site, Comedy Central and VII do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Posting or endorse or support any opinions expressed in any Postings. Neither the Site, Comedy Central nor VII control any Postings submitted, although we may (in our sole discretion) use automated and/or manual means of reviewing Postings in order to prevent unauthorized content from appearing and being displayed on our Site. The Site, Comedy Central and VII reserve the right to review, monitor, edit and/or screen any Postings and to delete, remove, move, re-format, edit or reject, without notice to you, any Postings that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of this Agreement or to be unacceptable to the Site, Comedy Central or VII, or for any reason or for no reason whatsoever; provided, however, that the Site, Comedy Central and VII shall have no obligation or liability to you for failure to do so or for doing so in any particular manner. If we change your Postings, you will not be responsible for any such changes we make.
If we determine, in our sole discretion and judgment, that any Posting does or may violate any of the terms of this Agreement, in addition to our rights as described in this Agreement, we reserve the right, at any time and without limiting any and all other rights we may have under this Agreement, at law or in equity, to: (i) refuse to allow you to Post; (ii) remove and delete Postings; (iii) revoke your right to use the Site; and/or (iv) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration on the Site.
The amount of storage space on the Site per user is limited. Some Postings may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we assume no responsibility for deletion of Postings or any failure to store, receive or deliver Postings in a timely manner or any other matter relating to Postings. Posting is for noncommercial purposes only and you may not Post in any manner which does or is intended to promote or generate revenue for any business enterprise or commercial activity.
- Grant of Rights; Representations and Warranties. If a Posting originates from you or your account, you hereby agree that (and each time you submit (or attempt to submit) a Posting, you reaffirm such agreement that): (i) you specifically authorize the Site, the Comedy Central Channel and VII to use such Posting in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together with or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (ii) you represent, warrant and covenant that (A) the Posting is original to you and/or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (B) the Posting does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of this Agreement, (C) the Posting does not contain libelous, tortious, obscene or otherwise unlawful material or information, (D) the Posting, and Comedy Central's and VII's exercise of the rights you grant to us, the Comedy Central Channel and VII to the Postings, will not infringe upon, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright or other intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other rights of any party, or otherwise violate any other applicable law, rule or regulation, (E) the Posting shall not be injurious to the health of any user, (F) neither we, the Comedy Central Channel nor VII shall be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of the Posting, and (G) all of the information provided by you associated with your Posting is correct, complete and accurate; and (iii) if your Posting incorporates the name, logo, brand, service or trademark, voice, likeness or image of any person, firm or enterprise, you additionally represent, warrant and covenant to the Channel and VII that (A) you have the right to grant Comedy Central and VII the right to use all such Postings as described above, (B) the Posting was produced in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and (C) for any Posting that contains original videos, you will comply with any applicable identification verification and record-keeping requirements, and our policies regarding governmental certification procedures relating thereto, and you will secure and maintain the requisite personal information and identification documentation for all individuals who appear in any such original videos, as may be required by law and/or otherwise requested or required by us in connection with our corporate compliance policies and practices,) to verify the individual's identity. With the submission of each such Posting, Comedy Central and VII reserve the right to request that you, and upon such request you must, deliver a full and complete set of such identification verification records to us, Upon the request of Comedy Central or VII, you will promptly furnish any documentation, substantiation and releases necessary and reasonably required to verify and substantiate your compliance with any or all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants and, if applicable, you will promptly comply with any specific requests or directions we give you in connection with Postings you submit that may be subject to these requirements.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you also understand and agree that Comedy Central and VII shall not be obligated or responsible for providing any guild or residual payments in connection with the submission and exploitation of any Posting.
If you believe that any content on the Site (including, without limitation, Postings) violates any of the terms of this Agreement (except for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy), please click here to send us a message about it (please refer to our Copyright Compliance Policy for any notices covered by the Copyright Compliance Policy). We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AUCTIONS AND PROMOTIONS
From time to time, the Comedy Central Channel's, VII's or the Site's operational service providers, suppliers, and Advertisers, may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, without limitation, auctions, contests and sweepstakes ("Promotions"). Each Promotion may have Rules or other Additional Terms which will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this Agreement.
CONTESTS CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
a) RSS Feeds and Podcasts. The Site may provide RSS Feeds ("RSS Feeds") consisting of selected text, audio, video, and photographic content ("Content") from the Site that is provided over the Internet using an XML feed. Certain RSS Feeds may be podcasts ("Podcasts") which may include as part of the Content an associated audio, video and/or photographic file where the audio and/or video file may be downloaded and played from a user's device or transferred to a portable listening device. Certain software and hardware is required for users to download and view and/or play Content through RSS Feeds. Content is protected by U.S. Federal and State laws, and applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties, and all rights in and to the Content are reserved to Comedy Central, VII or the content provider. Content is available for personal, noncommercial use only and you may download, copy and/or transfer to a device or through a device to another device the RSS Feeds and associated Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party, or otherwise use any Content except as expressly authorized in this Section. By your access to and use of RSS Feeds, you understand, acknowledge and agree that Comedy Central and VII do not warrant that its RSS Feeds will operate on all devices. Please see the "Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability" section below for further details.
HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR USE
If you are registered to use the Site, you may deactivate your account on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deactivation of your account, along with your username and password. We may request additional verification to process your request. We may terminate your use of and registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. Without limiting the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Site.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Site, including, without limitation, Postings and Materials associated with your use of the Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THIS SITE, THE COMEDY CENTRAL CHANNEL, VII, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Notwithstanding any claim that a sole or exclusive remedy which is provided in this Agreement may or does fail of its essential purpose, you specifically acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any loss or damage shall be to have VII, upon written notice from you to us, attempt to repair, correct or replace any deficient goods or services under this Agreement and, if repair, correction or replacement is not reasonably commercially practicable for VII, to refund any monies actually paid by you for the goods or services involved and to terminate and discontinue your use of the Site. You further understand and acknowledge the capacity of the Site, in the aggregate and for each user, is limited. Consequently some messages and transmissions may not be processed in a timely fashion or at all, and some features or functions may be restricted or delayed or become completely inoperable. As a result, you acknowledge and agree that VII assumes no liability, responsibility or obligation to transmit, process, store, receive or deliver transactions or Postings or for any failure or delay associated with any Postings and you are hereby expressly advised not to rely upon the timeliness or performance of the Site for any transactions or Postings. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or certain limitations on damages and remedies, accordingly some of the exclusions and limitations described in this Agreement may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, the Comedy Central Channel, VII, or any of their successors and assigns, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, Advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from any breach or violation of this Agreement by you, or public posting of your Postings. VII reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with VII in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by VII.
ADS AND MALWARE
We take great care and pride in creating this Site. We are always on the lookout for technical glitches that affect how the Site works. When we find them on our end, we will fix them. Unfortunately, your device may cause some glitches that effect how you see our Site -- and that is beyond our control.
If you experience any unusual behavior, content or ads on the Site, it may be the result of Malware on your computer. Malware -- short for MALicious softWARE -- is a term used to broadly classify a form of software which is installed in a computer system with malicious intentions, usually without the owner's knowledge or permission. Malware includes computer viruses, key loggers, malicious active content, rogue programs and dialers, among others. While we continuously work closely with our partners to ensure that everything on the Site is working properly, sometimes Malware programs on your device may interfere with your experience on our Site and on other sites that you visit.
We suggest that you take some of the following actions which may help to clean your device and which could prevent future installations of Malware.
Update your web browser
Install a SpyWare Removal Tool to clean your computer of Malware. .
Install antivirus software. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the effects of any third-party software including Malware on your Device. Please make sure to carefully read the Help or Customer Support areas of any software download site.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Unless otherwise shall apply due to mandatory legislation within the European Union this Agreement, this Site and your use of the Site is governed by, constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. For the purpose of any and all legal equitable actions you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and federal Courts situated in the State and Country of New York. Any claim under this Agreement must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. In the event of any controversy or dispute between VII and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREMEENT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREROF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRAIL BY JURY.
Copyright © 2019 Viacom International Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
If you choose to register on the Site, you will be required to submit you details to the United States which shall be governed by United States law. Please note that United State law provides a lower standard of protection for personal information than your jurisdiction. By registration with, using and participating in our forum services, blogs, web communities and other messages and other communications facilities (“Communities”) you therefore acknowledge and consent to the submission, collection, transfer, storage and processing of your information in the United States.